Friday, November 4, 2016

Valdler Hanging Jewelry Organizer




This is a dual sided hanging jewelry organizer that is conveniently shaped like a shirt to easily hang it up in your closet. It is a stylish and convenient form of storage for your jewelry. One side has 30 clear, wide pockets for earrings, bracelets, rings, etc. and the other side has 14 hook and loop Velcro tabs to hang necklaces and/or scarves. This Jewelry organizer can be found, here.




My Experience

This is a very useful item that is great for anyone of any age or gender as it is very versatile. I found most of my hangers to be a little too big but I found one hanger that I was bale to squeeze in. With that said, you don't have to worry about it falling off a hanger and getting your accessories all over the place. This is a nice size with many different compartments that are very useful for storing accessories. It is easy to put each piece into the pockets and it is easy to remove them. You also do not have to worry about anything falling out as the pockets are high and wide. I also love that the pockets are see through, which is a must in this case. The Velcro for the necklaces holds up pretty well even for heavier necklaces. I find the necklace side to  be a little undesirable since there is no protection for the necklaces and they can get caught on other items in the closet or tangled if the jewelry organizer gets moved around a lot. It fits perfectly i my closet and it is a very convenient way to store your accessories/jewelry.


Not full yet!


Overall, I have been looking forward to trying this out and I am very satisfied with the quality, convenience, and design. I received this item at a discount in exchange for my own, honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment