Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Pets America Pet Grooming Gloves





These pet grooming gloves are designed to protect fur and to be very pet friendly and can be used for shedding, bathing, or grooming your pet. This brush is also designed to be beneficial for both short, medium, and long haired pets and on wet or dry fur.. Durable and flexible scrubbing nodules are included on the palms and fingers of the glove to allow for the best experience. The glove also provides some massaging, stimulation, and circulation benefits. They are made to be easily cleaned after collecting a lot of fur at a time. You can get a pair of these great quality gloves, here.


My Experience

My shedding German Shepherd, Buffy.

Halfway done, half of her body.

The gloves have a nice fit and the Velcro strap is there to adjust to wrist size so that the gloves stay on securely. They fit my small hands with a bit of space left, but it doesn't affect the performance. They also fit my husbands big hands with a snug fit.

I used these gloves on dry fur to remove shedding hair from my German Shepherd, Buffy. . She is usually uncomfortable with brushing but she was a little more comfortable with this. These gloves allowed me to glide very smoothly,easily, and gently over her fur without any problems. I was able to remove a bunch of shedding fur from her body with ease. It took about 7-10 minutes to remove about 95% of the shed hair. Removing the hair from the gloves between each stroke was very simple. All I had to do was slightly shake the fur filled glove over the big pile of fur and the fur would fall right off.

I also have a Pit Bull named Blaze and although his hair is very short he does shed a little bit. I was able to get the shed hair off of him easily with these gloves and I didn't have to worry about hair sticking to it. With that said, I would still prefer a bristled brush for his very short hair although he really liked how the gloves felt while rubbing him.

This is a great quality pet grooming glove and it has done a great job. I received this item at a discount in exchange for my own, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment