Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Citrus Clear Pore & Blackhead Extracting Mask




Citrus Clear pore and blackhead extracting mask is a natural clay including citrus extracts to enhance the experience. It "extracts dirt, oil, and blackheads from pores making them small, smooth, and clear" and "Users can expect to see results after one use". It comes in a 2 oz glass jar full of smooth, creamy clay. Below are pictures of the ingredient section, about section, and consistency of the product. The product can be found here.



  • My Experience
- I have combination (mostly oily) and somewhat sensitive, acne prone skin and my pores rounf the nose and chin area are pretty visible and are prone to clogging and blackheads. I love trying out new masks to see if they can help me out and this one did.

- After washing, exfoliating, and partially drying my face, I applied the product to damp skin. It applied much easier and cleaner than other clay masks I have tried, and it was very moist and creamy; almost like lotion. At about 3 minutes in, the mask became very stiff and tight as it dried up, just like any other clay mask. As it dried, I started to notice a strong tingling sensation which is a great indication that it is doing its job. At 8 minutes in, I rinsed my face and applied my usual serum and moisturizing cream. This mask left my skin looking fresh and feeling smooth and moisturized. My pores also looked a bit smaller and less clogged/oily.

-Overall, I love this natural clay mask and its soft, light, citrus scent. The ingredients are perfect and the amount is just right. The consistency isn't too thick and not too thin or watery like other clay masks. This is the perfect natural mask. I received this item at a discount in exchange for my own, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment