Thursday, January 21, 2016

Gurin Oral Irrigator



Gurin's Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator (R0-110) is like a water flosser. It uses "powerful jet water" to get in between your teeth and rinse your gums. It is also meant for people with bridges, braces, and crowns to get rid of debris. It "removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gum line". It offers three different modes (normal, soft, and pulse) to cater to different needs. It allows for easy water refill and has an internal rechargeable battery.You can buy it or get more info on Amazon, here or on the Gurin site, here.

  • Includes
-charger. AC/DC adaptor
-two nozzles (can rotate)
- directions

  • My Experience
The entire set up of the flosser is simple and easy; the modes are easy to distinguish and the water input is simple. It says it takes 8 hours to fully charge and that is reasonable, and it can still be used even if it is not fully charged. The water pressure is very strong and was surprising at first; it took me awhile to get used to it. Normal and pulse where too strong and rapid for me at first (and even soft was still a bit much) so I started with soft and it did a great job. One slight turn off to me was the initial messiness; I did not expect it to get all over the place. I was trying to use the mirror while using it and water will get all over the mirror and all over the sink, but now I have learned that I don't really need the mirror and leaning right over the sink reduces the mess.Anyways, it left my gums feeling refreshed and it definitely got rid of food stuck in between my teeth, plaque, build up, or residue on or in between my teeth.


I am a Tomoson blogger and I received this item at a discount in exchange for my own, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment