Sunday, May 24, 2015

Knight Visor Driving Glasses




These are polarized night vision glasses made for driving at night, and for athletes that exercise at night. These glasses help to reduce nighttime glare from headlights and other reflective surfaces. They are also supposed to help you to maintain focused on the road. They can be bought, here.




These came with a case for the glasses, a cloth, a protective bag, a visor clip, and a tester card.

The case is very sturdy and spacious. It provides great protection and easy carrying for the glasses. The cloth gets rid of dust and prints very easily and smoothly. The bag is convenient for tighter storage while still protecting the glasses from scratches.






The clip helps to let these hang on the visor in your car for quick and easy access.
The clip attaches to any visor easily.
This is a great addition since it's very convenient and useful.








The left picture is without the glasses, and the right picture is with the glasses.  With the polarized lenses, you can see a fish jumping out the water. This tester card helps to prove that the lenses are polarized.







  • Overall Review
These glasses have a very nice, stylish design, and they fit nicely on my face. They are very sturdy and durable, and they can handle any fall without worrying about them breaking. They feel super light; I can barely feel them on my face, which is usually a problem for me when wearing any glasses. This package came with some great, useful stuff.

Driving at night has always been a problem for me, mainly because of the glare of the headlights from other cars. These help to drastically reduce the glare and allows me to drive much easier. I feel much more comfortable driving with these on at night and I would recommend them to anyone.


I am a Tomoson blogger and I received this item at a discount for my own, honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment